"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 8, 2010

Amanda's First Ocean Sunset

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His Hands." Psalm 19:1
Here is Amanda watching her first sunset. I would LOVE to know what was going on in her pretty little head. After about 24 hours of traveling on two different planes, she was strapeped in a carseat, shown the ocean and then fell asleep. She woke to watch the birds, sit in the grass, walk in the sand and put her toes in the ocean. She felt the wind on her face and watched sting rays swim. A lot of "firsts" for one day.

And she is still smiling



She is just SUCH an angel putting up with so many new things all at once. You cannot imagine the JOY she has already brought us or how thanksful we are that this little sunshine is OUR DAUGHTER!




I guess she liked today because she was giving me great big "kisses!"


One more first for the day...falling asleep to the sound of these waves.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the big wet kisses made me cry! It's amazing how resilient they are, isn't it? I am so happy for you. You just look full of joy in all these photos, and Amanda looks the same way!

    ReplyDelete