"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 12, 2010

First Night Sleeping in Her Crib

Our sweet angel sound asleep her first night home. I can't describe the overwhelming sense of joy and peace that was in our hearts finally seeing our beautiful baby in her crib. I know all the amazement of having a daughter hit me even more harder now that we were home. Thanks for the gorgeous blanket Brammanns!!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO right, Betty - you think you're happy with her when you simply hold her in your arms until you get home - then the sense of peace is simply overwhelming. It's almost as if the whole process becomes "real" at that moment! And it only gets better, and better, and better....

    Tears of happiness for your family!

    XOXO,
    -Whit

    ReplyDelete