"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, February 21, 2011

Steffanie & Joe's Wedding

The Moxon/Denny Family, minus the two cutest members, Amanda and Emily.
Joe, Steffanie, Anne and Ezra
Smartest bride I know--she found the shoes first and planned the rest around them. BRILLIANT! Especially with shoes that cute!
Uncle Keith giving his beautiful speech
Mike's parents dancing the night away
The mother and father of the bride!
Uncle Tom and Aunt Leslie
The brothers-Chris, Mike and Tim

SUCH cuties...Chris, we gave you plenty of hints over Christmas, but Rachael is amazing and Jen and I are READY to help you pick out rings. I am sure Chris doesn't look at the blog...
As always, the life of the party!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to know about the Steffanie & Joe's Wedding. It was enjoyable and very beautiful as well. I am a fan of well planned, designer weddings but they are usually very expensive which I can’t afford so we have been making plans to use the DIY ideas for a similar designer ceremony. Would love to book the private beachside event space in LA.

    ReplyDelete