"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cousins!!!

Yeaaaa! Anna and Lauren meet Amanda!!
So precious!!
Hugs!
I just love these pictures. And these three little girls!
More hugs!

And finally...Cakes with all three of her gorgeous granddaughters!
Pure Joy!
Love seeing my amazing mom so very happy!
Get ready girls...there are LOTS more pictures to come this weekend!
Lauren sharing the most annoying, I mean fun, toy at Cakes and Grandpa's house.


It was almost as much fun watching the two great grandmas as it was watching the three little girls. You cannot begin to imagine the happiness in the room as these two fabulous ladies watched their 3 great granddaughters busy playing.

Amanda "smelling" the flower on Anna's dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment