"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, October 15, 2010

Waterpark Fun!

There was an amazing waterpark just down the road from the cottage

Lucia and her daddy having LOTS of fun!

Amanda decided to try it out!




After playing at the waterpark, we went for ice cream. Amanda was checking out all the homemade fudge!

Back to the beach!


These two girls had SO much fun together. I cannot tell you how many times I watched them playing or every time I look at these pictures, I just stop and stand in complete AWE that we adopted at the SAME TIME as our incredible friends, the McCurdys, that we got to travel TOGETHER to China and that our beautiful daughters are from the same province in China. Must have been all those prayers from Grandma Griffin..."Now to Him who is able to immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us..." Ephesians 3:20

Two little miracles

Very intense "sand castle" building






She has a flower on her suit too!

Carsten decided to join the girls at the beach...sans suit. Pretty sure his daddy would be rather proud:-)


Ended the day throwing the girls up and down in the water. I wish I had video of this. They were facing each other and laughing hysterically!!

No comments:

Post a Comment